Owner Occupants! (or Investors) This is it! The wait is over. Bright, clean, and highly upgraded primary residence with rental income already in place - half of your cost of living paid! History of Upgrades is available and lists all exterior, interior and mechanical. Turn Key - Cash Flow! Unit A: First Floor is available to occupy or rent out: Central Air, Amazing Kitchen, seeing is believing! Knock out bathroom, 2 beds, modern finishes, enclosed porch, basement laundry with storage, Mini Barn storage/workshop, gorgeous back yard. Unit B: 2nd-3rd Floor, happy tenant occupied, A+ condition, kitchen, big full bath, 2 beds, and a bonus room added by the current owner is 3rd floor loft with powder and laundry! Ridley Schools, Amosland Elementary, Walk to Morton-Rutledge Train and Wawa~Yes! 6+ Car driveway parking, fenced yard, wow!
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 155.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Other, Asphalt.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS